With the last day of 2012, I have a moment of quiet to write my last blog entry for 2012. After our daily swim at Noosaville followed by a walk up the esplanade beside the girls on their bikes, I am reminded of what's important. With Hana riding her 2 wheeled big girls bike demonstrating her sheer concentrated determination and anguish to get it right, I am reminded of what they have taught me. Patience, support and being in the moment. This year I attended a mind body soul master class through work where they mentioned that Children are our Spiritual Guides on earth. And I tend to agree that they really are the masters of mindfulness.
Reflecting on the year that has been, my main achievements have been: finding a job that I enjoy and fits in with family life, feeling like I have a good balance in my week, surviving my 2YO, having a wonderfully smart 4YO and a husband who just gets it. This year we have all experienced the continued strong bonds with our extended family and friends.
So, all I can hope for in 2013 is to be present in the moment and remember what is important.



No comments:
Post a Comment