Wednesday, December 01, 2010

With our little champion sleeper allowing us plenty of shut eye, I have been feeling up to doing some regular exercise. When Hana was a baby I had Adz at home if I felt like ducking out for a swim and it wasn't untill she was 12 months that I joined a gym with a creche. This time around I have found some good options with baby in toe and have been getting out most days for a walk, pilates or swim. Mondays we usually head out for a powerwalk to the park and cafe with the Steins, Tuesdays/Thursday pilates at the gym (Nan/creche) and Wednesday to the pool (creche) with Mama Eva and baby Lucinda. Fridays we usually have a mothers group outing and Daddy home early from work.
 Can you guess who styles this little baby's hair?

2 comments:

Zasha said...

Sounds like you've got a good routine going. LOVE that photo - stylist & muse ;-)

Sammy said...

Sounds great Neenz, like you have a nice lifestyle happening at the moment. Love the picture, her hair is crazy :)