Tuesday, August 21, 2007


First appointment with new OBG Dr Sakamoto. I was so excited to finally get to see our baby again. It so turned out that he is the same Dr my boss's wife, Kanya has and highly recommended. I was really happy with the appointment and managed to discuss all my pending questions and undergo routine screening. Now our baby is 16 weeks and the Dr said everything is looking fine. When our little bean first came up on the screen, it punched it's arm in the air and I was surprised and how big it has gotten. Adam keeps referring to it as `he' and is going to join me on my next visit at 20 weeks. Busy gathering information about hospitals and OBG's in Brissy as well as trying to ensure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed to claim insurance
.

No comments: