Thursday, December 01, 2011

It's not New York....

Earlier this week I got the opportunity to take a much anticipated kid-free trip to Sydney. I know it's not quite the girlie trip to NYC that I had envisioned but hey, these days I'll take what I can get! With the main reason being a chance to see Honor before she relocates with her family to Tokyo and welcomes her second baby in a matter of weeks. Basing my one night away in Bondi at Betty's house, I so enjoyed the opportunity to enjoy great company in the most wonderful setting. Ahh the joy of traveling solo again even if it is on a budget airline and a grotty cityrail train.
Honor spoiled us with a salubrious lunch at Icebergs restaurant. Just like when we worked together in Tokyo we didn't stop talking (and laughing) about our favorite topics of food, fun, friends and family!
Spotting Salt'n Pepa at Bondi right before I swallowed a fly

No comments: