Thursday, September 01, 2011

Today

Noa, 12 months has already passed since the first day of spring 2010 when you entered our lives. You have been a pure joy with your easy going, fun loving nature and insatiable appetite. You bring sunshine and smiles to our everyday and we love seeing your relationship with Hana as you become her best ever round the clock play mate and avid fan. Although, we are a little sad that being a 1 year old means a departure from infancy and the arrival of the cursive toddler years, you will always be our Jugga Bubba girl! Happy Birthday Noey! xxxooo




Our morning birthday celebrations with family!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Beautiful words Neenz, I'm sure if Noa could speak, she would tell you how much she loves you all too! What a special little girl, and lucky to have such a loving family :)

Zasha said...

Happy first birthday Noey! She's just gorgeous. Who does she look like though? Hana's a spitting image of mama. I see you when I see her photos.

Cogratulations to mummy and daddy. Now that Noa's 1, we'll be expecting some news soon about no. 3? Hahahaha!

much love,z.