Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Crafty
Of late, whenever I get the creative bug I tend to make a few things test them out on the girls, then take a break before the next wave. After Lesley and I hit the Finders Keepers market (a stunning array of clever artisans displaying their homemade wares) we both came away with lots of inspiration. Last week, we had an evening of it with bubbly and stitching yo-yos till our hearts content. Jess and Lesley carried on till the wee small hours stitching yoyos to t-shirts, onsies hairclips and hair ties.
Am liking this clever use of embroidery rings to display vintage kimono fabric purchased at a Yokohama market.
Now, for my next project - handstitched ultrasuede Martha Stewart flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very impressed Mama Neenz. You should open a shop on Etsy.com. Your headband for Lila is our favourite! :-) Looking forward to more beautiful creations! xx
Wow, I'm impressed neenz they look great
Post a Comment