After a bit of practice since receiving her disco train at christmas, Hana has managed to take her first steps. Lifting her feet high while taking quick steps and waving her arms to the rhythm seems a good way to go forward although manouvering it seems a little tricky.
5 comments:
This is soooo cute. I love the stomping action she gets going. And Nanny Barbie obviously thinks it's pretty funny!
Awesome!!! And I love how the mood is set to Blondie in the background. I laughed out loud...such a cutie!
Mobility... very, very important. She'll be running circles around you guys in no time.
I see her dad is happy to let her practice a stationary march in the corner a bit too.
Shammy and I loved this and seeing all obstacles being moved out of the way. She is growing up soooo fast and her hair is getting longer now, she is a real cutie pie.
Hilarious! Oh Neenz, she's growing up sooooo...fast. Going to be ONE soon! :-)
Post a Comment