Second visit to the Womens Hospital on Thursday. Like my last visit I had to wait an hour for a 10 minute consultation. As I forgot to bring a book this time, I started chatting to a Philippina lady. She was clearly quite far along, I was surprised to learn she was 8 months along and already had 2 other children. She looked pretty fit, but was clearly tired with 4 year old to look after also. Quite strange to be telling someone that I'm pregnant also. Apart from being bloated and a little tired, it still doesn't feel very real. Now it seems wherever Adam and I go we notice all of the pregnant women, it's so weird to think that it a few months or so I too will look like I swallowed a watermelon whole.
My last visit at Sanno Hospital as due to over demand they won't see patients who are not delivering there. Bit of a shame as I was getting use to Dr Oshima.
Lets hope my new Dr will be good, next visit is supposed to be in 4 wks (but can't get an appointment until the 20th).
No comments:
Post a Comment